Intensive Yoga Teacher Training in Malta
The comprehensive FitYoga Teacher Training program enables you to become a Yoga Alliance certified (RYT-200) instructor and to acquire a complete Mind-Body-Spirit toolkit to transform your life and the life of others. The 20-day intensive program has a strong emphasis on asana alignments, hands-on adjustments, practical spirituality, vegan nutrition, Reiki energy healing, Ayurveda, yoga philosophy and self-development to become a confident, holistic private and group yoga teacher. The program teaches you a set dynamic Power Vinyasa Flow sequence called FitYoga, that fuses creative flows, powerful holds and Pilates-inspired core exercises into a unique sequence.
Daily yoga practices
Teaching methodology and hands-on adjustment classes
Asana, pranayama, meditation, and energetic anatomy classes
Pilates core, Reiki attunement, and energetic anatomy workshops
Yoga Alliance International and Reiki healing certification
Lectures on yoga history and philosophy
19 nights’ accommodation
Daily vegan lunch
8.00-10.00 Meditation, Pranayama, Yoga practice on the Beach
10.15 Vegan Smoothie
10.30-12.30 Lecture / Workshop
12.30-13.30 Homemade Vegan Lunch
13.30-16.00 Lecture / Yoga Alignment / Satsang
16.00 Relax/ Beach time/ Self-study
Evening programs 2 times a week
20.00-22.00h Bhakti Yoga (every Thursday)
20.00-22.00h Tibetan Singing Bowl Meditation & Satsang (every Friday)
Please note that we reserve the right to change the schedule, therefore a few days before the program starts we send out a detailed program for our students to confirm the latest schedule
WHAT IS FITYOGA?
FitYoga is a powerful fusion of dynamic Vinyasa Flow, traditional Hatha Yoga combined with Pilates & Fitness elements developed by Balazs Heller former Hungarian Gymnastics & European Bikram Yoga Champion.
Triq San Frangisk, San Gwann
1. You have been practising yoga for a minimum 3-6 months
2. You are thirsty for learning! You have an open mind to learn without expectations and ready to get out of your comfort zone!
3. You are ready to expand your consciousness and break out of your self-limiting beliefs. In our 5 years teacher training experience we saw that all our participants go through a spiritual, mental and physical transformation. Are you ready to start a new chapter in your life?
4. You want to become a Lightworker, as we believe that by becoming a yoga teacher we have the responsibility to change the world around us, one soul at a time!
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE FITYOGA TEACHER TRAINING
1. The program is limited to max. 5 people, which gives you more personal attention to become an amazing yoga teacher
2. You are going to learn directly from the founder of FitYoga Balazs Heller who was the European Bikram Yoga Champion in 2009 and who has been running yoga teacher training programs all around the world.
3. The FitYoga program is tailored to devoted yoga practitioners who want to further their education so they can immerse themselves into the yogi lifestyle and learn the foundations of being an excellent yoga teacher
4. Walking away as a confident, self-aware, professional, ready-to-teach and walk-the-talk yoga teacher. Many of Balazs’ students became successful yoga teachers around the world
5. FitYoga is a combination of Power Vinyasa Flow movements, Hatha Yoga asanas, Pilates and Fitness strengthening exercises, core strengthening therapeutic sequences for strong lower back.
6. The FitYoga sequence is a perfect framework made of 151 asanas to use it as a puzzle, which can be modified according to the needs of the level of your students.
7. The training has a strong emphasize on asanas so students can develop precise knowledge on injury-related asana modifications, hands-on adjustments, asana alignment etc. so you will be a knowledgeable group and private yoga teacher on working with injured
8. The program has a holistic, comprehensive and transformational MIND-BODY-SPIRIT curriculum which as an addition gives you a Reiki Level 1 energy healer certification.
9. Balazs as a certified life coach also offers a self-empowerment module which will help you to transform your life, living all your self-limiting beliefs, fears, doubts behind
10. Vegan nutrition is an essential part of the training. The price includes a morning smoothie and vegan lunch to boost your energy level and fasten your detoxification process to become physically, mentally and spiritually purified. There is also a separate module on plant-based nutrition
11. The training takes place in a beautiful apartment on the magnificent Mediterranean-island of Malta, so besides the training, you will have time to go for a swim and enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle
12. FitYoga is a new Yoga style which gives you a great advantage on the market to become unique & different from the mainstream yoga instructors.
13. You will be teaching Balazs’ public yoga classes in Malta, which will give you real teaching experience and lots of feedback. Check out our website for local timetable: www.VinyasaYogaMalta.com
14. Once you are certified you can work together with Balazs as an Ambassador of FitYoga in your country, organizing yoga retreats teacher training in your area.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
20 days intensive training: daily yoga practice, lectures
Reiki I. Certification
FitYoga Certification accredited by Yoga Alliance
Daily Vegan Lunch!
Daily Smoothie for breakfast
Study Materials: FitYoga Manual, FitYoga sequence
19 nights shared or private accommodation
ABOUT THE LEAD TEACHER
Balazs Heller from age 7 was trained to become a professional gymnast. Throughout his 13 years of gymnastics career, he developed a deep understanding of body consciousness, meditation, conscious eating which helped him to become junior Gymnastics Champion of Hungary for several years.
After gymnastics, he started to practice yoga to heal himself from all his injuries caused by gymnastics. Before Balazs has developed his own FitYoga sequence in 2010 he immersed himself in different styles of yoga (Bikram, Budokon, Hatha, Ashtanga, Yin, Power Vinyasa, Ilyengar, Kundalini) which influenced him in the creation of the FitYoga sequence. In 2009 he won the European Bikram Yoga Champion title. Balazs learned from many teachers: Bikram Choudury, Fred Bush (200-hour PowerYoga Teacher Training), Rae Indigo & Ruslan Kleytman (500-hour Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training), Cameron Shayne (100-hour Budokon Training – Martial Art based Yoga).
Balazs is a 500-hrs certified yoga teacher, fitness trainer, Massage Therapist, gymnastics coach and Reiki Master. Balazs believes in creating balance through conscious body awareness, vegan nutrition, and devoting your life towards a spiritual path. He has been following the Baha’i Teachings for more than 15 years, which are based on the unity of Mankind and the unity of all religions. He travels around the world with his teachings and he lives in Malta with his wife Karin and their two children.
Tuition fee without accommodation inc. daily vegan lunch: €2750
Tuition fee with shared accommodation inc. daily vegan lunch: €2990
Tuition fee with private accommodation inc. daily vegan lunch: €3290
Deposit: €500 / We offer payment plans to settle tuition fee in 2-5 settlements. To secure your place we request a non-refundable deposit of 500 euros which we deduct from the tuition fee.
Reserve Your Spot: You can reserve your spot with a small €20 fully refundable deposit. We will hold your place for 7 days while you’ll get a chance of getting to know us through our unique and personalized interview series.
– Tuition fee includes accommodation (optional), Smoothie for breakfast, Vegan lunch, manual, lectures, rights to use the FitYoga sequence all around the world, Reiki Level 1 Certification. FitYoga Certification approved by Yoga Alliance, one Trekking Tour with Balazs and lots of hands-on adjustments
If you have further questions call Balazs on +356 9999 1844 or email him on email@example.com
Thinks To Do in Malta (optional)
When time and schedule allows, we like to show our students our favourite spots, some of these include:
Golden Bay hike
After enjoying the beach of the magnificent Golden Bay, we head north to discover some hidden cliffs and countryside boathouses.
Ghajn Tuffieha hike
The most beautiful beach in Malta surrounded by green hills and spring flowers from November till May also offers a short hike to a moon-like place.
Gnejna Bay hike
Sunbathe where the locals go, with close proximity to the village of Mgarr, Gnejna bay offers amazing scenery of green hills and cactus fields.
Optionally you may also like to visit the towns of:
Valletta, Malta’s capital island
Mdina, the medieval capital
The Three cities, of the Maltese knights