Yogic Nutrition & Raw food ism: How to prepare raw food soups
Raw food soups
We use the following ingredients to play with the taste when creating our salty soups: Avocado, cumin, red peppers, sundried tomatoes, dates, onion, garlic, cashew nuts. (Onion and garlic should not be used if your purpose is to enhance your meditation practice!)
- Ingredients: Try different vegetables to blend every day.
- Make it chunky and use it as a dip or as a topping for your main dish
- Make it smooth by adding more water and eat it as a soup.
- Decorate with parsley, almonds, seeds, nuts, colorful peppers, tomato, fine sliced veggies.
- Best to use Himalayan salt & cold pressed oils like, linseed oil, pumpkin seed oil, olive oil.
- To have a warm raw food soup simply add some warm water to your blender and mix.
- Stop to worry & start enjoying the process of inventing new recipes yourself.
- Raw soups and sauces are simple to make and ready in 2-6 minutes!
To learn more join our next Alkalizing Nutrition workshop! +356 9999 1844