Come and join Balazs Heller’s 20-day comprehensive 200-hour FitYoga Teacher Training program on the sunny Mediterranean Costa del Sol in South-Spain. TRAINING DATES: 1-20 April 2019
FitYoga Teacher Training – Spain
€2,750.00 – €3,290.00
20 in stock
Come and join Balazs Heller’s 20-day comprehensive 200-hour FitYoga Teacher Training program on the sunny Mediterranean Costa del Sol in South-Spain. The training includes yoga philosophy, yoga history, yoga anatomy, hands-on adjustments, asana studies, teaching methodology, spiritual life coaching, Reiki Energy Healing, plant-based nutrition, injury management, the Power Vinyasa FitYoga sequence and so much more. For more details visit our website on www.FitYogaTeacherTraining.com or contact us on email@example.com.
WHAT IS FITYOGA?
FitYoga is a powerful fusion of dynamic Vinyasa Flow, traditional Hatha Yoga combined with Pilates & Fitness elements developed by Balazs Heller former Hungarian Gymnastics & European Bikram Yoga Champion.
TRAINING DATES: 1-20 April 2019
VENUE: Málaga, Spain
BOOKING: firstname.lastname@example.org, +35699991844
1. You have been practicing yoga for a minimum of 6 months
2. You have a good fitness level
3. You have an open mind and the willingness to break out of your limitations as all the participants go through a spiritual, mental and physical transformation
4. In order to join the program, you need to have a Skype interview with Balazs to make sure that this training is suitable for you
5. You will follow a whole-food plant based nutrition plan throughout the training, which will boost your energy level and support the detoxification process to cleanse your Mind-Body and Spirit
10 REASONS TO CHOOSE FITYOGA TEACHER TRAINING
* The program is limited to 9 people, which gives you more personal attention to become an amazing yoga teacher
* You are going to learn directly from the founder of FitYoga Balazs Heller who was the European Bikram Yoga Champion in 2009 and who has been running yoga teacher training programs all around the world.
* The FitYoga program is tailored to devoted yoga practitioners who want to further their education so they can immerse themselves into the yogi lifestyle and learn the foundations of being an excellent yoga teacher
* Walking away as a confident, self-aware, professional, ready-to-teach and walk-the-talk yoga teacher. Many of Balazs’ students became successful yoga teachers around the world
* FitYoga is a combination of Power Vinyasa Flow movements, Hatha Yoga asanas, Pilates and Fitness strengthening exercises, core strengthening therapeutic sequences for strong lower back.
* The FitYoga sequence is a perfect framework made of 151 asanas to use it as a puzzle, which can be modified according to the needs of the level of your students.
* The training has a strong emphasize on asanas so students can develop precise knowledge on injury-related asana modifications, hands-on adjustments, asana alignment etc. so you will be a knowledgeable group and private yoga teacher on working with injured
*The program has a holistic, comprehensive and transformational MIND-BODY-SPIRIT curriculum which as an addition gives you a Reiki Level 1 energy healer certification.
* Balazs as a certified life coach also offers a self-empowerment module which will help you to transform your life, living all your self-limiting beliefs, fears, doubts behind
* Vegan nutrition is an essential part of the training. The price includes a morning smoothie and vegan lunch to boost your energy level and fasten your detoxification process to become physically, mentally and spiritually purified. There is also a separate module on plant-based nutrition
* The training takes place in a beautiful apartment on the magnificent Mediterranean-island of Malta, so besides the training, you will have time to go for a swim and enjoy the Mediterranean lifestyle
* FitYoga is a new Yoga style which gives you a great advantage on the market to become unique & different from the mainstream yoga instructors.
* You will be teaching Balazs’ regular yoga classes in Malta, which will give you real teaching experience and lots of feedback
* Once you are certified you can work together with Balazs as an Ambassador of FitYoga in your country, organizing yoga retreats teacher training in your area.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
20 days intensive training: daily yoga practice, lectures
Reiki I. Certification
FitYoga Certification accredited by Yoga Alliance
Daily Vegan Lunch!
Daily Smoothie for breakfast
Study Materials: FitYoga Manual, FitYoga sequence
19 nights shared or private accommodation
8.00-8.15 Prayers, Meditation & Pranayama
8.15-9.45 FitYoga & Teaching practice on the beach
9.45-10.00 Vegan Smoothie Break
13.00-13.45 Vegan Lunch
14.15-16.00 Lecture / Alignment / Satsang
(Evening programs 3 times a week)
ABOUT THE LEAD TEACHER
Balazs Heller from age 7 was trained to become a professional gymnast. Throughout his 13 years of gymnastics career, he developed a deep understanding of body consciousness, meditation, conscious eating which helped him to become junior Gymnastics Champion of Hungary for several years.
After gymnastics, he started to practice yoga to heal himself from all his injuries caused by gymnastics. Before Balazs has developed his own FitYoga sequence in 2010 he immersed himself in different styles of yoga (Bikram, Budokon, Hatha, Ashtanga, Yin, Power Vinyasa, Ilyengar, Kundalini) which influenced him in the creation of the FitYoga sequence. In 2009 he won the European Bikram Yoga Champion title. Balazs learned from many teachers: Bikram Choudury, Fred Bush (200-hour PowerYoga Teacher Training), Rae Indigo & Ruslan Kleytman (500-hour Therapeutic Yoga Teacher Training), Cameron Shayne (100-hour Budokon Training – Martial Art based Yoga).
Balazs is a 500-hrs certified yoga teacher, fitness trainer, Massage Therapist, gymnastics coach and Reiki Master. Balazs believes in creating balance through conscious body awareness, vegan nutrition, and devoting your life towards a spiritual path. He has been following the Baha’i Teachings for more than 15 years, which are based on the unity of Mankind and the unity of all religions. He travels around the world with his teachings and he lives in Malta with his wife Karin and their two children.
Tuition fee without accommodation inc. daily vegan lunch: €2750
Tuition fee with shared accommodation inc. daily vegan lunch: €2990
Tuition fee with private accommodation inc. daily vegan lunch: €3290
– Tuition fee includes accommodation (optional), Smoothie for breakfast, Vegan lunch, manual, lectures, rights to use the FitYoga sequence all around the world, Reiki Level 1 Certification. FitYoga Certification approved by Yoga Alliance, one Trekking Tour with Balazs and lots of hands-on adjustments
Payment Plan is available on request.
The tuition fee can be paid through bank transfer, through PayPal or on our website with your credit card.
We offer payment plans to settle tuition fee in 2-5 settlements. To secure your place we request a non-refundable deposit of 500 euros which we deduct from the tuition fee. We request that the full payment is settled by latest the 1st day of the training.
If you have further questions call Balazs on +356 9999 1844 or email him on email@example.com
Without accommodation inc. lunch: €2750, Shared accommodation inc. lunch: €2990, Private accommodation inc. lunch: €3290